Monday, March 31, 2014

How do colors make you feel?

Colors! How do they make you feel? What do you think of? How do we use color? How do animals use color? These are all questions you should feel comfortable discussing after last week. 
Last week we talked about how certain colors make us feel. For example, we looked at a color, like green, and thought about these questions. 




What do you think of? Why?
I think of (thing, place, event, etc.)…
2. Who do you think of? Why?
I think of (person…..)
3. How does it make you feel?
It makes me feel…(emotion(happy, sad, hungry))
4. What memories does it evoke?
It reminds me of… 

Colors can make me feel an emotion, remind me of a person or memory and even make me think of a smell. What do colors do for you? What does green make you feel? 

We also discussed how businesses use color. Red-LG, blue-Hyundai. But no one uses color like Apple. They make their products look cool and fun with color. For me, the own white. Check out this video. See you next class!


No comments:

Post a Comment